5 Things to You Need the Know About Breast Augmentation
Breast augmentation can only be performed by surgical methods. There is no known healthy and proven medical treatment. Here are 5 things to you need the know about breast augmentation;
Why the breast size is small or not the desired size?
These reasons can be summarized as; small breast size due to genetic reasons, Decrease in breast volume after weight loss, removal of some or all of the breast tissue with cancer or similar diseases, breast loss during breastfeeding, age, asymmetry between breast sizes.
Before Breast Augmentation Surgery
Before breast augmentation surgery, physician selection, prosthesis selection and surgery planning are of great importance. The desired breast size and breast prosthesis to be used are decided in the operation planning. The decision of which type and brand of prosthesis to use is decided according to the desired breast size and shape. Before breast augmentation surgery; stop smoking, alcohol should not be consumed, Aspirin and blood thinners should not be used, it is recommended that women over 40 years of age should undergo breast control by mammography or ultrasonography.
After Breast Augmentation Surgery
After breast augmentation surgery, the application site should be protected from traumatic events such as impact and impact. At the same time, attention should be paid to general health. Other points to be considered after breast augmentation surgery can be listed as follows;
- Be careful about the physician check dates.
- The use of medication and medal bra should be continued during the time recommended by the doctor.
- Heavy physical activities should be avoided.
Advantages of Breast Augmentation Aesthetics
- Reaching the desired breast size
- Solution to asymmetry and sagging problems
- More aesthetic and healthy-looking chest structure
- Feeling better with or without clothing
- Restoring lost self-confidence due to existing breast structure
- A natural-looking, non-artificial chest area. In breast augmentation, breast size should be determined in a realistic way. Otherwise, a natural and aesthetic view will be obtained. It is necessary to emphasize the importance of choosing a doctor in breast enlargement surgery.
- Breasts that are fit and young.
Who Can Have Breast Augmentation Surgery?
In order to have breast augmentation surgery, the patient must be older than 18 years. Suitable candidates for breast augmentation surgery are those who have asymmetry between their breasts, who have insufficient breast volume and who want to have a larger breast size.
After Breast Aesthetics
It is sometimes possible to be discharged on the same day after breast surgery. If your doctor considers it necessary, he or she may ask you to stay in the hospital for one night. It is important that you use the medications prescribed by your doctor after discharge. It’s important that you do not use different types of painkillers, as they may cause bleeding. It is advisable to rest in the high position (with multiple pillows) for the first week. The surgery is strongly recommended that you do not smoke early in the post-operative period, as smoking may impair the wound healing potential.